We know how it feels to struggle for creative inspiration, especially when you weren’t born with the “creative gene”. If you are anything like me, you would love a step by step guide, a cheat sheet and a system that will open you up creatively and help you explore and experiment with your kit in a completely different way!
Let’s Get Creative Together Now!
Join Danessa Myricks and award-winning makeup artist and art director, Einat Dan for a 90-minute webinar where we will share how to create inspiring works of art by understanding how to manipulate color and texture to get the most captivating , aspirational and inspirational results.
In this 90 minute webinar, you will learn to:
▪ Rediscover your kit through creative mixology of product and tools
▪ Discover new unconventional tools for makeup application that create unique artistic effects
▪ Discover new artful blending techniques for creatively manipulating colors and texture
▪ Create the most unique colors, shapes & patterns with these simple tips and tricks
▪ Discover layering fundamentals to maximize how colors and textures are expressed
▪ 4 new creative techniques that will enhance any makeup editorial
▪ And so much more!
Available Free With Subscription
- Receive new exclusive training courses monthly
- Access all “members only” training course for the lifetime of your membership
- Unlimited views
- Access to live monthly Q&As
- Receive special discounts and promotions for product and advanced programs
And so much more !
Subscribe to Danessa Myricks University and tap into new education every month right from the comfort of your home!
Cancel at anytime
“soooo revealing!!!!” - Noemi
“Love the creative way she added texture! And all the tools and ideas Danessa shared for some creative juices to flow! Thank you!” — Sara
“I love everything you do this is exactly how i want to do makeup” - Gidette
Disclaimer: These courses are full of demonstrations and techniques that Danessa Myricks has developed and throughout her career. These digital workshops are designed to be a deep dive into Danessa’s personal style of makeup and the products she uses. These courses are not part of the US department of Education & State Education Departments licensed course guidelines and are not intended for this purpose