Graphic Eyes & Fresh Dimensional Skin Using "The Power Of Three"
Creating artistic, dimensional graphic eyes is easier then you think. Understanding how to layer varying textures and finishes for ultimate impact is a key part to the strategy
Join me for this live recording of a Masterclass filmed in New York City where I break down all of the elements of this technique step-by step layering multiple textures to frame the eyes strategically and painting it with effortless , fresh, editorial skin.
- Vision Cream Cover
- Beauty Oil
- Colorfix In Obsidian
- Colorfix Magic Set & Seal
- Metal palette
- Illuminating Viel in Radience & Goddess
- Evolution Powder Yellow
- Dew Wet Balm in Hot water
Available Free With Subscription
- Receive new exclusive training courses monthly
- Access all “members only” training course for the lifetime of your membership
- Unlimited views
- Access to live monthly Q&As
- Receive special discounts and promotions for product and advanced programs
And so much more !
Subscribe to Danessa Myricks University and tap into new education every month right from the comfort of your home!
Cancel at anytime
Disclaimer: These courses are full of demonstrations and techniques that Danessa Myricks has developed and throughout her career. These digital workshops are designed to be a deep dive into Danessa’s personal style of makeup and the products she uses. These courses are not part of the US department of Education & State Education Departments licensed course guidelines and are not intended for this purpose