Texture & Tool Synergy
A step-by-step guide to finding the perfect pairing for your products and tools.
Choosing the perfect tool to pair with the variety of textures and finishes in your kit can sometimes be overwhelming and confusing. If you ever wondered how someone can have the exact same products and tools you have but get much better final results with their application, then this session is for you!
Danessa Myricks has mastered both the creation and manipulation of texture and color & James Molloy is world-renowned as the creator of one of the most sought after brand for brushes and tools on the market today! Together they will help you navigate all of the products and tools in your kit and help you strategize to get the best results when you use them every time!
In this webinar replay, you’ll learn:
• Understanding the textural landscape available and how to best navigate them
• Natural vs. Synthetic – The great brush debate on choosing which is best for your application
• Understanding how different textures perform based on the size and shape of your brush
• Determining the best brushes to pair with your complexion and products based on your client’s coverage needs
• Choosing the right brush to amplify or diffuse color intensity
• The perfect tools to draw the perfect line every time
• Power Blending – getting undetectable, air brush like blending effects using brushes & so much MORE!
Available Free With Subscription
- Receive new exclusive training courses monthly
- Access all “members only” training course for the lifetime of your membership
- Unlimited views
- Access to live monthly Q&As
- Receive special discounts and promotions for product and advanced programs
And so much more !
Subscribe to Danessa Myricks University and tap into new education every month right from the comfort of your home!
Cancel at anytime
“This was the most informative webinar on understanding what the brushes really do. The application you use and how we perform makes such a difference. I am new to the industry and have been working on models this past year. “ —Carol
Disclaimer: These courses are full of demonstrations and techniques that Danessa Myricks has developed and throughout her career. These digital workshops are designed to be a deep dive into Danessa’s personal style of makeup and the products she uses. These courses are not part of the US department of Education & State Education Departments licensed course guidelines and are not intended for this purpose