Multidimensional Makeup For Photography
This program is a comprehensive workshop designed to give artists the knowledge and practical experience of applying texture and color intentionally to create specific and strategic effects to the skin for photography with complete confidence.
"As I journeyed through my makeup career, the meaning of some core basic makeup concepts evolved and changed. Discovering photography and gaining a better understanding of light changed me into the artist I am today! I’ll never look at makeup the same!"
Through this workshop Danessa outlines various strategies for designing skin with a special emphasis on editorial approaches for camera . This presentation was filmed during a Live Masterclass presentation In Lithuania with an audience of over 2000 makeup artists from around the world .
During this 90 min presentation, Danessa shares her philosophies about makeup and makeup application and outlines her specific strategies to creating her masterful results on skin.
- The importance of skincare
- Understanding the power of Light on its impact on the face
- Layering for dimension with light
- Strategic color placement for harmony and balance on the face
- Utilizing her concept , " The Power of 3" to under paint and amplify shape using layers of light.
- Layering reflective finishes to amplify shape and stylize the skin with the ultimate dimension
- Understand of layering textures and color to create bold, dimensional eye looks
And so much more!
Disclaimer: These courses are full of demonstrations and techniques that Danessa Myricks has developed and throughout her career. These digital workshops are designed to be a deep dive into Danessa’s personal style of makeup and the products she uses. These courses are not part of the US department of Education & State Education Departments licensed course guidelines and are not intended for this purpose